PRICE UPDATE and up to a $10,000 SELLER CREDIT offered to help buy down the buyer's interest rate!!! Come fall in love with your new home! This beautiful colonial style home boasts spacious interiors, updates throughout, and a convenient commuter location! Crown molding, neutral color palette, hardwood flooring, and wonderful outdoor spaces are just a few of the outstanding features awaiting you! The classic design maximizes the home's space and is perfect for entertaining and everyday comfort. The foyer anchors formal living and dining rooms with sophisticated trim and bay window making them ideal for celebratory meals and intimate entertaining. Prepare gourmet dinners in the kitchen boasting stylish white cabinetry, Silestone counters, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and bar seating for casual dining. The adjacent breakfast area is characterized by sliding glass door to the covered deck. Sure to be the heart of the home, the family room situated off the kitchen showcases a cozy brick accented fireplace and statement cathedral ceiling. Laundry is a breeze in the updated laundry room with folding counter, shelving, and clothes hanging rod. The primary suite has everything you have been searching for with a stunning cathedral ceiling, a sliding glass door to a private deck, walk-in closet, and an en-suite bath with skylights, a double vanity, soaking tub, and separate shower. Three additional generously sized bedrooms and a full bath conclude the upper level. Hobbies and recreation await in the finished lower level space with a walkout to the backyard. The lower level also offers a large storage room. Enjoy the fabulous outdoor spaces that will easily allow you to host the best outdoor gatherings as well as rest and relax after a long day with features including a covered deck, brick patio, and rubber mulched play area, and a storage shed. Conveniently located near schools, shopping options, YMCA, Fort Meade, BWI Airport, and major area commuter routes! Property Updates: appliances, washer, water heater, AC & furnace, interior paint, lower level and family room carpeting, laundry room updates, and more!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Aluminum Siding, Frame
2,932 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Breakfast Room, Attic, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price