Beautifully maintained home in coveted OTTERBEIN with a PARKING SPOT directly behind the house (w/back patio access into the house) Perched on desirable Charles Street. Walking distance to Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium, the Inner Harbor, the new Cross Street Market, and other shops and restaurants down the street. Also in the close distance is Horseshoe Casino and coming soon attraction, Top Golf (opening soon)! Permit parking is also offered. OPEN KITCHEN RENOVATION with a new bar and recessed dining room lighting + the sunken living room can keep you warm and cozy with your rare wood-burning fireplace in the city. ÂHARDWOOD FLOORS on every level. Off the living room, you have your very own brick-fenced-in patio. ÂEach bedroom upstairs has its own suite bathroom. Rare fully finished basement with two separate living spaces with a full bathroom.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,890 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Private, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Masonry, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool Mem Avail
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price