FRESHLY PAINTED beautifully maintained home in coveted OTTERBEIN perched on desirable Charles Street. Walking distance to Camden Yards and M&T Bank Stadium, the Inner Harbor, new Cross Street Market, and other shops and restaurants down the street. Also in close distance is Horseshoe Casino and coming soon attraction, Top Golf! This home boasts a PARKING SPOT (with back patio entrance) in private parking lot behind the home; permit parking also offered. OPEN KITCHEN RENOVATION with a new bar and recessed dining room lighting + the sunken living room can keep you warm and cozy with your rare wood burning fireplace in the city. HARDWOOD FLOORS on every level. Off the living room, you have your very own brick fenced in patio. Each bedroom upstairs has it's own master bathroom which makes it great for families or renting. Rare FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT with two separate living spaces with a full bathroom. BRAND NEW WATER HEATER.
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
1,890 sq. ft
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Baltimore City Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Masonry, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool Mem Avail
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)