Unique home in Glenmont based in Columbia with all the benefits but NOT PAYING A CPRA fee. Lot is full of trees to give you plenty of shade. There is a addition off your gourmet kitchen with skylights and plenty of windows. Hardwood floors though out most of the first floor. Office space in the front of the house that could be used as a first floor bedroom. The wood burning fireplace will give you plenty of warmth. Four large bedrooms up stairs. Owners suite has a large walk in closet and private bathroom. Mostly finished basement with walk up stair leading to your backyard. Plenty of storage space in your utility room. You could even add a work shop. Long private driveway offers plenty of extra parking along with your two car garage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
3,562 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Fiber Optics, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Office, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)