Charming home in Glenelg with a front porch and almost an acre to call your own! Open floor plan style kitchen, dining room and living room combo. The 2019 renovated kitchen is the heart of the home complete with large island, plenty of cabinet space, and stainless steel appliances. The main floor boasts hardwood floors throughout, three bedrooms, a newly renovated full bathroom, and owners suite with private bath. Off the dining room is a large deck overlooking the expansive backyard, perfect for entertaining! The lower level offers tons of natural light, a wood burning fireplace, walkout level rear entrance, and plenty of storage space. Lower level also features a bonus room that can serve as a home office or 4th bedroom and a fully renovated bathroom with heated floors so your toes never get cold! Additional recent upgrades include: new roof (2017), new front and rear doors (2018), smart thermostat (2018), new well sediment filter (2018), new water heater (2019)...too many to list!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Vinyl Siding, Brick
2,383 sq. ft
Cable TV, Above Ground
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Private, Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price